Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jungle Art

A couple weekends ago Tina hosted a paint party for Ryler. It was very small with just a few of my closest girlfriends. The only thing left to do in Ryler's room was decorate the walls. Together we painted some jungle art. Each person painted the animals in his bedding and some random jungle animals, and since his initials are R.A.M. we had to have a "jungle ram"...lol. It all turned out so cute! Now, Ryler will have fun art to look at. I think it's so important to surround yourself with good people and that is what we are starting for Ryler. Everyone needs a great network of people to turn to in times of need and when you just need support. Ryler's network is coming together already!! Here are some of the pictures of our little get together.







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to take part in such a a special occasion!! I had a great time doing it and I'm so pleased to see how wonderful it turned out!! I can't wait to meet Ryler as I know he will be loved by so many!!! Love you Laci and Chris!!!

    ReplyDelete